Who We Are
MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines and their families. We proudly serve all active duty and retired military, their family members, and civilians (regardless of their affiliation with the Marine Corps or other military branches.). Marine Corps Community Services is valued by leadership as being a user-friendly and a responsive single portal that provides constant and unwavering support to Marines and their families throughout their entire service or affiliation with the United States Marine Corps. They rely on us for Marine and Family Programs including family member employment and transition assistance programs, information and referral, deployment support and family team building programs, unit, personal, and family readiness, children, youth and teen programs, various services, recreational activities, fitness centers, golf courses, clubs, shopping, and a host of other events. Our organization is a family of individuals dedicated to providing our patrons with goods and services to ensure mental, physical, and social well-being.
Taking care of Marines and their families by providing Quality of Life programs, products, and services in support of the Marine Corps Objectives.
MCCS will be the first choice of products, services, and programs by exceeding our customers’ expectations and building lifelong customers. To do this as an organization we must be…
- The Employer of Choice to individuals who are dedicated to supporting our War Heroes and their families.
- A steward for promoting effective policy and business practices intended to support and compliment our mission.
- Cross-functional and continually seeking synergy across all processes.
- The provider of premier facilities that promote personal and family readiness.
- Delivering quality programs and services to meet current and future needs.
- Responsive to customer behaviors and generating goodwill.
The Marine Corps holds true to the Core Values of Honor, Courage, and Commitment. These Core Values serve as fundamental touch points for moral character, professional behavior and conduct of the Marine Corps. Every Marine Corps Community Services team member is additionally guided by similar customer service values including Courtesy, Responsibility, and Loyalty. Additionally, the Marine Corps Community Services team:
- Takes care of Marines and their families and is predisposed to offer assistance.
- Is professional and knowledgeable.
- Is resourceful.
- Is personally invested in the mission of the Marine Corps and the health and welfare of Marines and their families.
Marine Corps Community Services is a team oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively. As a service-oriented organization, we never waver in our commitment to our Corps.
Our organization’s success is directly related to our employees and the customer service we provide. Every purchase made on base, from the foot long at Subway to the latest digital camera at the MCX, helps fund the MCCS quality of life programs; free fitness centers, latest release movies at the base theater, discounted tickets to regional and national events, shopping experiences and so much more! We generate revenue through our exchange and service operations at commands located throughout the US and overseas. We are committed to the principle of excellence in providing forward-thinking programs that fulfill the needs of our customers in a changing environment.