How to Apply
Register and Create a Profile
To register, all you need to provide is a user name, password, and a valid e-mail address.
Search for Jobs
All job opportunities available to external applicants can be accessed online through the MCCS Careers Page.
To view current openings:
From the Job search home page, enter your search criteria. If you are looking for a specific opportunity, you may search by Job opening ID or by the posting title in the Keywords field.
If you need a more detailed search, you may select multiple locations under the Advanced Search option. Click Search.
Apply for Jobs
To apply for a specific job opening, your online application must be fully completed.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Your Work Preferences: start date, scheduled hours, minimum pay, desired shift, type of work.
- Education and Work Experience: dates, job titles, and contact information/addresses.
It is important to complete all of the required fields in the Education and Work Experience section.
Additional details can be provided under Language Skills, Licenses and Certifications, Honors and Awards, Previous MCCS Employment.
- Your References: contact information of those individuals (personal and professional) who can attest to your qualifications and work experience.
- Referral Information: how you found out about the position.
- Applicant Questionnaire: online questions in reference to the position you are applying for.
You may also provide a copy of your resume via copy/paste or uploading an existing document.
Once you have submitted and applied online to a specific position, you will not be able to change the information. You can, however, still update your profile information (external applicants) for future job opportunities such as address, email, phone number, and also make updates to your resume. You can log into your MCCS Careers account at any time to update your application or to apply for a position. Your account will remain active for 12 months following any account activity, including updating your application. If your account is inactive, you’ll need to create a new one.
Check Your Status Anytime
After applying for a specific position, you can check the status of your application anytime by logging in and under My Career Tools, select Accepted/Unaccepted Applications link and view your Applications in Progress.