The Leadership Scholar Program (LSP) helps exceptional Marines who want to pursue their education at highly selective schools after they transition out of the Marine Corps, with an emphasis on junior enlisted Marines.
- Assists Marines with college or university applications, essays, and interviews
- Counsels Marines on academic preparations and other aspects of the admissions process
- Partners with non-profit student veteran and academic associations such as:
- Common Application
- National Association of College Admission Counselors (NACAC)
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA)
- Posse Veteran
- Service to School (S2S)
- Stanford Vet Accelerator
- Student Veterans of America
- Warrior Scholar Project
- Negotiate with college and university partners for more favorable admissions conditions
Contact your Installation Education Service Officer for more information and to receive one-on-one support.
Contact your Installation Education Service Officer for more information and to receive one-on-one support or email email@example.com